Here are some questions for you to reflect on to help you get started with Therapy.
Before we start our therapy journey together, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of therapy with me.
1. What about your relationship is frustrating you?
2. What do you want in your relationship? What do you believe is possible for you and your relationship?
3. Why do you want what you answered above? How will your life be different once you have this?
4. What fears do you have about getting what you want, including the process of getting it and how things will be once you have it?
5. What myths are you believing about your relationship? What it will take to create or have what you want in your relationship?
6. What characteristics do you possess that make you think you can or can’t get what you want?
7. How did people react when you told them you were hiring me and going to counseling? If you didn’t tell them, why not?
8. How do you feel about the financial investment of therapy and helping yourself overcome the struggle you are in?
Send your reflective answers to email@example.com